Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hiatus Creepypasta


                                                                  Are You Afraid Yet?


Tick, Tick, Tick; that’s how it’s been all my life, in every second, the tick, going forever. Some days I wish it would end, contemplated ending it all but what if it followed me? I say I thought about it, the ticking however didn’t leave much room for me to think about that, it drove me forwards, relentlessly…. Into eternity. I couldn’t even escape it in my dreams, in fact that was where it was always strongest, when the barriers between what was ‘real’ and what wasn’t were weakest, where reality and impossibility are the same things. Since the ticking has been with me since I was born it means I was never good at making friends, made me withdrawn, everything became an obsession a repetition, repetition was the key, and people weren’t part of that routine. Followers… disciples…. Expendables they were useful, they became part of the routine, my grand scheme, but I was alone always alone.

I guess that’s the life we lead though, no matter how hard we fight, we all end up alone in eternity. So we all live secluded in our own little corners of creation, corners we’ve made for ourselves, we become safe from the world, perfect in our isolation, if we chose to maintain it.

Now due to our kind being seldom seen we are brushed off as dreams and….. nightmares, held dearest in the darkest recesses of the human mind. We may be safe from the world …… but we will show the world is not safe from us.

Tick, Tick, Tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment