Thursday 3 January 2013

Heyyyya

Because most of you already see me and know who I am already this is just a general post so it's not so empty, I'm still Manic, but maybe some real life info is needed, if anyone is interested. I am indeed 19, unfortunately my life is not made more interesting by being chased by an assortment of fears and maniacs..... Well fears atleast.

I play Rugby every Saturday for a N. London amateur team, and currently in the main am unemployed.

As for my political leanings, I generally reserve an apathy towards the political parties of today, seeing as you are either incredibly radical or irritably liberal in society, so much so it doesn't matter what the issues are because they will always mindlessly fight regardless of the issues if they 'think' it's in the name of liberty.
Don't get me wrong I do have political views, an opinions on the matters of today, tbh I may rage an obscene amount about them but, I'll try to keep the ranting to a minimal.

Oh I also have a three legged dog, she falls over a lot.

(Let the stream of consciousness floow)

-Manic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment