Wednesday 16 January 2013

Reasons

I guess I should give a reason I'm not posting to Timor, Life by clockwork or Apple a day for a few days, is because I just feel a bit shit, due to everything from having to break up with my Girlfriend because of her dick of a brother, to my Nan being on her last legs.

Life's just being a bitch, especially with some shit, my friends have stirred up which essentially means I've been excommunicated and am the focus point for a lot of ridicule, and work, I'm tired all the time and sad, and the thought has come to me to just top meself , but there are people that still like me, IRL, not on the forum, to them I'm just a name on the screen, no people I know would be extremely sad if I went, but it still comes that thought, and it does seem very attractive.

-Real Manic

No comments:

Post a Comment