Wednesday 24 April 2013

How my friend views Dreaming Truths Manic

Well my friend read dreaming truths, after going on a binge of watching doctor Who, so she thought it'd be funny to write a mix of the two, I'll split it into two parts as it was quite long.

Manic Muse was running today, he always seemed to be running, today it was from a dying man piece, he jumped over fences and hid beneath the bed to avoid this terrible thing. He kept running until he heard a sound similar to metal scraping on metal, or like a car driving with the brakes on. next thing he noticed a big blue box, he thought it would be a perfect hiding place, who would look in a blue box? When he stepped inside however something was off, he saw the coat tree, and a railing and a big blue pillar in the center, this isn't what struck him as odd, it was the fact that he heard a man talking about the neutrino flow of a banana. This strange man noticed Manic Muse standing in his big blue box and asked inquisitively, ' Odd, Tardis did you let a stray in, this one has a mask aswell, you know I don't like people in masks, who are you?'. The Manic Muse stands there slightly dazed at this peculiar man, he replies' I'm Manic Muse, I am a smart and Shit', to which the Man replies 'Manic Muse.... odd Name.... what planet are you from?', 'Earth is what I tell people, but too be honest I come from a planet called Giggle frump' the Manic Muse said with a grin. ' Who are you odd Man in odd blue box, what Fear do you serve?' He says jumping up and sitting on the railing, ' I'm the Doctor, aren't you surprised this is bigger on the inside?', ' Ofcourse not.... so what fear is it, the Conductor, the Blind Man?' The Manic Muse asks inquisitively. ' The Doctor seems more confused than the bright Muse, 'Fear? the abstract emotion of dread when faced with a dangerous situation?', 'No the warm fluffy feeling of taking someone roughly from behind, of course... did you drop out of another universe or something?', Manic question was answered quickly 'Well I have hopped around my fair share, but I still have no idea what you're on a bout'. Manic Muse asks the Doctor 'Well can you let me out this has got boring quick', the Doctor looked at a screen and let out an, ohhh, of surprise, 'What?' the Muse asked, to which the doctor replied,' that might be a problem..... were not on earth any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment