Friday 5 April 2013

Oh, life blog how I neglect thee

Well, I guess when there's nothing to particularly moan, complain or angst about I like to keep my life to myself, although I keep getting told to be more open, am example of this was provided yesterday when my bestfriend of almost 4 years asked me what my favorite colour was, favorite food, what the name of my 4 sisters were. She was the one that pointed out I am a very she didn't say secretive but maybe it was guarded. I'm not introverted by any means, but guarded yes..... why do you want to know about my life.... are you spies, tell me, What!is your name? WHAT! is your number? and WHAT! is the square root of 467? Hmmmmm, I'm already running out of things to say, but I don't like sharing, sooooooo, sod off for now, but I'm sure I love you somewhere in my heart....... somewhere, deepdown, possibly with my conscience and common decency.

Bye,
Manic

No comments:

Post a Comment