Friday 12 April 2013

I think my best friend is more emotionally invested in my love life than I am.

I meanseriously, I tell her about stuff and her reaction is AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, or So CUTE, or the weirdest one yet, Baby Manic's... like.... yeah. But me and my actual girlfriend went through a rough patch with her brother being a dick, and he's finally calmed down, so he's now gunna leave us in peace. On this occasion my best exploded with emotions, going AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW, and proceeded to have a long one sentence for each statement, like so cute. Baby Manic's. Happy Psycho. It's abit weird, I mean I don't get emotionally invested with the relation ship she has with her bf, if she was in my situation my reaction would be..... K.... as annoying as that may be I am not emotionally invested in her relationship, somehow though she seems to be wedged in the bosom of mine. This leads me to question whether I need a new best friend or if I should have here lobotomised, I'm pretty sure no one would notice *He says looking around suspiciously*

No comments:

Post a Comment